This item is a brand new Weber 32/36 DGV Complete Carburetor.
The dual-throat Weber 32/36 DGV is a popular upgrade on many cars because it is easy to tune, very flexible, and dead reliable. It is the carburetor of choice for racing classes from IT to Formula Ford. The progressive secondary throttle makes the 32/36 DGV easily streetable, with great mid-throttle drivability. You can tune it to work well with anything from stock 1200cc street engines to modified 2-liter racing engines. Rated at 240 CFM flow.
The Weber 32/36 carburetor is a versatile and reliable carburetor that can be used in a variety of applications. It is a popular choice for performance tuning, classic car restoration, off-road vehicles, and import cars.
Here are some additional details about the Weber 32/36 carburetor:
It is a two-barrel carburetor with a 32mm primary and a 36mm secondary venturis.
It has a progressive design, which means that the secondary venturis open as the throttle is opened further, providing more air and fuel to the engine.
It is available in a variety of configurations, including manual choke, electric choke, and throttle cable linkages.
It is a popular choice for a variety of vehicles, including classic cars, import cars, and off-road vehicles.
Below is a list of just a few vehicles this carb is compatible with:
- Compatible with Toyota Hilux
- Compatible with Toyota Celica
- Compatible with Toyota Corona
- Compatible with Toyota Cressida
- Compatible with Toyota Pickup
- Compatible with Toyota 4Runner
- Compatible with Toyota Land Cruiser II
- Compatible with 1969-1972 Datsun Pickup L16 (1600cc) PL521 also fits Datsun 510
- Compatible with 1973-1974 Datsun Pickup L18 (1800cc) PL620 fits 510, 610, and 710
- Compatible with 1975-1980 Datsun Pickup L20 (2000cc) PL620 fits 510, 610, and 710
- Compatible with 1976-1983 Wagoneer
- Compatible with 1984-1991 Grand Wagoneer
- Compatible with 1976-1983 Cherokee
- Compatible with 1976-1988 J-10 / J-20
- Compatible with Models All with 4.2L 6-Cylinder
- Compatible with 1972-1983 Jeep CJ5
- Compatible with 1976-1986 Jeep CJ7
- Compatible with 1981-1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler
- Compatible with 1987-1990 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- Primary Venturi: φ26mm
- Secondary Venturi;φ10.5mm
- Primary Auxiliary Venturi; φ27mm
- Secondary Auxiliary Venturi;φ10.5mm
- Primary Main Jet;1.37mm
- Secondary Main Jet; 1.4mm
- Primary Air Corrector Jet;1.6mm
- Secondary Air Corrector Jet :1.65mm
- Primary Emulsion Tube; F66
- Secondary Emulsion Tube; F50
- Primary idle Jet;0.6mm
- Secondary Idle Jet; 0.5mm
- Pump Jet;φ0.55mm
- Needle Valve; 2.0mm
- Float Measurement :47mm