1. Bolts and nuts Kit built from 3/8″ Steel and cnc machined for a great fit and Durability. Performance levels are 10.9, 10.9 and 12.9, much better than the other 8.8. Tested and verified!
2. 100% New. Precision CNC Machined, our Valve Spring Compressor Kit is a great helper to remove old stock valve springs and installed new valve springs. Does the good Job!
3. This tool kit is for 4.8, 5.3, 5.7, 6.0, and 6.2L LS Engines and is a must when it comes time to install a new set of valve springs! Users Confirmed!
4. OE 67605, It will work on any LS engine for Firebird, for Silverado, for Camaro, for GTO, for Trans am, for Corvette, for CTSV, for Sierra, for Tahoe, for Suburban, for Pontiac G8 GT and more.
5. Springs are not included in the product. Read the instructions included in the package and Professional Installation is highly recommended! Tips: Adding lubricant will work more perfect; Don?t settle for other cheap and low-quality knockoffs kit that will not last long or may damage your valves. Thanks!
Tips: Applying oil or grease to the tool protects the tool and makes the job smoother.
Remove the Valve Covers, Remove the Rocker arms and Rocker rails.
Place the Bottom Aluminum plate on the head where the rocker bolts mounted and place the middle section on top that has the stud and mount it to the head with the 2 supplied bolts make sure the tool is setting in the middle between the 2 valve springs. Hand Tighten using a ratchet and socket. Do not Over tighten you can cause damage to the head if you use a impact.
Place the top over the 2 valve springs and install supplied nut. Make sure the stud has grease on it.
Before tightening if you are using this on a head that is installed on the engine you will need to use a fitting with compressed air in the spark plug hole to keep the valves pushed close.
Slowly tighten the nut down using Hand Tool Only Do not use an impact it will cause the nut to overheat and strip threads!
After Compressing the springs you can remove the valve keepers using a magnet this will keep them from falling in the Head.
After removing keepers you can reverse the nut and slowly let the pressure off and remove the springs.
Install the new springs using the same procedure. Make sure when reinstalling the valve keepers that you get them in place so they will hold properly before releasing the pressure.
1 Set of Valve Spring Compressor Tool