The blower motor is responsible for producing air that goes through the vents of your Acura MDX, RDX, Buick Lucerne, Cadillac DTS, Dodge Avenger, Ford Fusion, Jeep Compass, Wrangler, Patriot AC and heating system. If your AC or Heater does not produce or circulate any heated or cooled air then you may have a problem with your blower motor.
- Compatible with 2007-2013 Acura MDX
- Compatible with 2007-2012 Acura RDX
- Compatible with 2009-2014 Acura TL
- Compatible with 2009-2014 Acura TSX
- Compatible with 2010-2015 Honda Accord Crosstour
- Compatible with 2008-2012 Honda Accord
- Compatible with 2007-2011 Honda CR-V
- Compatible with 2011-2017 Honda Odyssey
- Compatible with 2009-2015 Honda Pilot
- Compatible with 2011-2014 Chrysler 200
- Compatible with 2007-2010 Chrysler Sebring
- Compatible with 2007-2017 Jeep Compass
- Compatible with 2007-2017 Jeep Patriot
- Compatible with 2011-2013 Jeep Wrangler
- Compatible with 2008-2014 Dodge Avenger
- Compatible with 2007-2012 Dodge Caliber
- Compatible with 2009-2011 Dodge Journey
- Compatible with 2009-2010 Dodge Ram 1500
- Compatible with 2010 Dodge Ram 2500
- Compatible with 2010 Dodge Ram 3500
- Compatible with 2011-2013 Ram 1500
- Compatible with 2011-2018 Ram 2500
- Compatible with 2011-2018 Ram 3500
- Compatible with 2007-2017 Ford Edge
- Compatible with 2013-2017 Ford Fusion
- Compatible with 2017-2018 Lincoln Continental
- Compatible with 2007-2017 Lincoln MKX
- Compatible with 2013-2017 Lincoln MKZ
- Compatible with 2006-2011 Buick Lucerne
- Compatible with 2006-2011 Cadillac DTS
- Compatible with 2008-2009 Lexus GX470
- Compatible with 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Replaces Part Numbers:
- 1580644, 5191345AA, 7T4Z19805A, 7L4Z19805A, 75817, 25770668, 79310TK4A41, 79310STKA41, 79310STXA01, 79310TA0A01, 68089118AA, 68048903AA, 68048905AB, 68048903AB, 8710335100, 8710360330, PM9313, TYC 700203
Works great and is very quiet
It works well and fits 2015 Ford fusion. It looks slightly different than the stock part but works well. It made a wooshing sound at first but not anymore
J. Wells –
Bargain compared to Mopar. Plug and play!! Noise level is just slightly above stocker.
Wade V. –
Was very easy to install. Much quieter.
Easy to install. I like the fact that GWA offers assistance if needed to guide you thru the installation process even though it was not necessary for this particular fan as it was just three screws. But in the future I may need the help on other auto repairs!
Kevin Williams –
Product is very good. Works great. The packaging was beat up alittle but im very sure it was from the shipping. But product works great.
Audrey Hewitt –
I liked that I could install it and not pay to have it done. I’m an independent woman and this was an easy project!
Installed on less than 10 minutes. Fit perfect and works great in a 2010 Edge. Good product.
Howard Green –
Great product just what I need
Christy Roberts –
Easy to install. Is DEFINITELY LOUDER than original and DOES NOT blow as hard as the original. It works, just not as good as original.